Queensland State Local Services
Queensland State ArticlesGenerally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Queensland State site Articles, Login to create your Ads, Articles and Events in any Australian Town or City.
Got something to say? A Great Strategy is to create your content here first and THEN like it to your Social Media Groups. Get it?
Queensland State Photo GalleryA Compilation of network Member Photos tagged in Queensland State When you ad your Articles, Ads and Events you can Nominate your Photo to appear in a Gallery. Member Photo's will automatically Backlink to your Website or Social Media Services. Generally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Photos and may click through to visit your Business or Community website. A Strategy to boost visitors to your website or service is to write Great Article and include your Photos in a Gallery
Singles and Dating
Queensland State Singles and DatingThe Make a Heart service is being developed by the Australian Regional Network for Queensland State Residents, you can also try our other Dating Services on this link for 18-25's and Seniors Dating 50+
Queensland State ChatRemember the days of the CB Radio? Not many do.. Old Style Chat Rooms accross your Town, State and Nationally.. A Free Service for Queensland State and a Place to Meet
The queensland.link Odd Spot
Interesting facts about Queensland State
Queensland State is located on Australia's northeast coast and is the second-largest state in the country. Here are some interesting facts about this magnificent state:
1. Queensland is home to the world-famous Great Barrier Reef, which is the world's largest coral reef system and is made up of over 2,900 individual reefs and 900 islands.
2. The capital of Queensland is Brisbane, which is the third most populated city in Australia, behind Sydney and Melbourne.
3. The state has a diverse economy, with major industries including tourism, agriculture, mining, and manufacturing.
4. Queensland is known for its warm climate and beautiful beaches, with the Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast being popular tourist destinations.
5. The state also has a rich indigenous history and culture, with many traditional Aboriginal communities still living in the area.
6. Queensland has the highest number of national parks out of any state in Australia, with over 200 parks covering more than 6.5 million hectares of land.
7. The Great Barrier Reef is not the only natural wonder in Queensland. The state is also home to the Daintree Rainforest, one of the oldest rainforests in the world, and the stunning Fraser Island, which is the largest sand island in the world.
8. Queensland is also famous for its wildlife, including iconic Australian animals such as the kangaroo, koala, and wallaby.
9. The state has a deep-rooted sporting culture and is home to the Brisbane Broncos rugby league team, the Queensland Reds rugby union team, and the Brisbane Lions Australian rules football team.
10. Finally, Queensland has a rich and fascinating history, including its role as a penal colony during the early colonial years of Australia and its involvement in World War II, with many sites and memorials dedicated to these historic events.